The Big One Auckland
Working Holiday i New Zealand
Get your working holiday off to an effortless start with The Big One! Enjoy an action-packed, full-on week of awesome guided group activities. Meet new people, hit the must-sees and get into the swing of all things Auckland and the North Island!
Sit back, relax and let us take care of everything. Arriving into NZ to start your working holiday adventure may seem daunting but let us deal with the stress of organising an airport pick up, accommodation, job support, onward travel plans and a bucket load of awesome activities! You’ll make a whole heap of new friends plus get to see the best bits of Auckland and the North Island including a city tour, pub crawl, the Haka and a Bay of Islands adventure!
Inklusiv startpakke og envejsbillet til Auckland
12 month Hello Auckland Service which includes:
- `Getting Started` orientation
- Help with opening bank account and getting tax number
- NZ SIM card
- 12 months’ IEP Job Assist – guidance and assistance with looking for work including CV reviewing, interview coaching and access to online job listings
- WWOOF membership discount
- One months free Luggage storage at IEP’s office
- Poste restante (mail holding) – mail can be sent to pax care of IEP
- Printing/copying service
- One way ticket from Denmark to Auckland
- Airport arrival transfer
- 6 nights’ accommodation (3 nights Auckland, 3 nights Paihia)
- 4 Breakfasts, 3 Dinners, 1 Lunch
- Auckland City Walking Tour
- Entrance to New Zealand’s Tallest Building The Sky tower
- Pub crawl
- Transport to Bay of Islands
- Overnight Bay of Islands boat cruise
- Adventure activities; snorkelling, kayaking, fishing
- Island exploring, Bush walk and Beach Activities
- Transport back to Auckland
- Visit New Zealand’s Tallest Building, The Sky tower
- Go snorkelling & kayaking
- Get everything you need to work & travel in NZ
Day 1: Kia Ora & welcome to Auckland
Don’t stress or worry about your arrival to Auckland; we’ve got you covered. You will be picked up at the airport and shuttled into the heart of Auckland where your adventure begins. Here you will be briefed by our team about checking into your room. You will have time to freshen up, take a nap or go for a wander.
In the afternoon your local guide will meet you & the rest of the group at the hostel and brief you on what is to come….. Sun, sand, sailing, snorkelling, kayaking & much more!
Now that all the formalities are done we will head out on the town for our welcome dinner, followed by a couple drinks at our favourite bar where you will get a chance to know your group.
That afternoon you can chill out on the sundeck or pool/spa in the backyard of the Pipi Patch or take a stroll into the centre of town to check out all the sights. That evening we will have a group dinner to discuss the itinerary for the next day’s trip to Cape Reinga & 90 Mile Beach!
Få hjælp til rejsen
Vores rejsekonsulenter hjælper dig gerne med inspiration, gode råd og planlægning af en rejse ud fra dine ønsker. Vi tror på at personlig rådgivning og udveksling af erfaringer er nøglen til at finde den rejse, der passer perfekt til dig.
Flere Working holiday pakker på New Zealand
Tjek andre Working holiday pakker på New Zealand!