Hello Sydney: Work and Travel Package
Working Holiday i Australien
Get your working holiday off to an effortless start with one of our starter packs. These nifty packages take care of all the hard stuff so you can concentrate on finding your feet Down Under.
Landing in Australia on a working holiday doesn`t need to be daunting. In fact, our Hello Sydney Package with IEP has been designed to ensure a hassle-free arrival into `Oz`. Whether you fancy working on a farm, getting involved with adventure tourism, or experiencing city life with an office job, there`s a great variety of work on offer.
From the arrival transfer from the airport to your prepaid CBD accommodation, the IEP team will help you get started with your Australian working holiday. Soon after arrival you will be given a briefing on what you need to know to start your adventure, including assistance with getting a local tax number and opening a bank account. Also provided is guidance and assistance with looking for work including CV reviewing, interview coaching and access to online job listings. The friendly IEP staff will be there to answer questions and help you with your decision making.
3 nætter fra 6690,- per person
5 nætter fra 6995,- per person
7 nætter fra 7350,- per person
Inklusiv startpakke og envejsbillet til Sydney.
Denne pakke findes også i Brisbane, Cairns, Melbourne og Perth.
Kontakt os for mere information.
- One way flight from Denmark to Sydney
- Airport arrival transfer to the hostel
- Accommodation at Wake Up in Sydney
- `Getting Started` orientation – this is held at the nearby Backpacker store, usually a day or two after arrival. The orientation will answer the important questions when starting out on a working holiday and then the IEP staff will be on hand to answer and assist with further questions
- Help with opening bank account and getting tax number – during the orientation the IEP team will provide assistance and support documentation to get both of the important requirements under way quickly
- Australian SIM card – at the orientation you will be given a SIM card for one of Australia’s leading mobile providers
- Sydney Walking Tour
- Excursion to Manly by Sydney Ferry, including Opal card)
- 12 months’ Job Assist – guidance and assistance with looking for work including CV reviewing, interview coaching and access to online job listings
- 25 AUD discount voucher for Backpacker by STA
- A warm welcome in Sydney
- The feeling that you’ve made the best move of your life
- Help with setting up all the adult stuff, like tax file number, an Australian SIM and a bank account
- 12 months membership to Work Australia
Få hjælp til rejsen
Vores rejsekonsulenter hjælper dig gerne med inspiration, gode råd og planlægning af en rejse ud fra dine ønsker. Vi tror på at personlig rådgivning og udveksling af erfaringer er nøglen til at finde den rejse, der passer perfekt til dig.